Located in Parada de Todeia, parish of the county of Paredes, we find a cozy house, with soul, intense of memories and past friendly conversations.
Between the municipality of Paredes and Penafiel ends up integrating the Route of the Romanesque of the Sousa Valley.
With unobstructed views, calm environment that provides you with a tranquility and quiet necessary for those who like to rest from the hustle and bustle of the city.
The House was the target of an intervention in 1991, with extensive garden and greenhouse to requalify.
It has a Farm House to recover, with cellar, wood stove and accommodation. There is also a varied fruit orchard, with vegetable garden and the area of the animals in the perimeter of the House, where today is the mine and two tanks to support the irrigation and where spaces are also arranged to house chicken coop.
House with great potential, a few kilometers from Porto! Ideal for anyone:
• Looking for a second home within a few kilometers of several urban centers (near Paredes and Penafiel, Paços de Ferreira, Lousada and Felgueiras a little further away, and Porto, about 20 minutes by car);
• Seeks a space for the accomplishment of events and similar activities, with capacity for several tens of people;
• Looking for a space for rural tourism, with a cozy atmosphere;
• Look for a place for a Senior Residence, close to the urban centers, with excellent access and with the necessary tranquility.
Main features: Outside: Farm House (to be restored):
• Cellar - 18,15 m2 • Smoke and wood stove area - 14 m2 • Accommodation - 17.3 m2 • Mine water • Two water tanks with motor for irrigation • Parking for 6 to 10 cars • Small greenhouse to be re-qualified • Fruit trees (lemon, pear, orange, apple, loquat, quince, ...)
Inside: Partial Areas (interiors): Ground floor (3.5 m high standing):
• Entrance hall - 3,80 m2 • Cup - 26 m2 • Kitchen - 27,5 m2 • Living Room - 41.2 m2 • Dining Room - 34 m2 • Games Room - 14 m2 • Room with suite - 22 m2 and 5 m2 • Bathroom - 4 m2 1st Floor (4 m high foot): • Living Room - 24 m2 • Kitchen - 29 m2 • Balcony - 16 m2 • Terrace - 45 m2 • Rooms - 18; 15.2; 20; 15 and 20 m2 • Bathroom - 7,1 m2.
I will be happy to clarify all your questions and provide you with all the support in buying of this magnificent property. For more information and to schedule your visit, please refer the KWPT517562 code.